Bandipur Yoga Tour
Bandipur yoga tour is a spectacular and mesmerizing tour for historical, cultural and natural purpose. bandipur is a hilly region from where, we can view the panorama of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu, and Ganesh Himal ranges. We can see cascading Marshyangdi River. We can enjoy the terraced fields and we can have the never-ending blissful experience. Hindu temples and a big cave are also Bandipur yoga tour ‘s amazing attractions.
After our travel from Kathmandu, when you reach this place with tiredness or fatigue it gets released as soon as you breathe in the air of this amazing land. The neat and clean streets with stones as a courtyard along the way would make your leg more eager to pave on.
You wouldn’t see the tables and chairs laid outside of the restaurants. Rather than in the outdoor setting, the welcome is honored inside the buildings. The buildings of about 2/3 stories in the town allow you to see the surrounding with ease and ecstasy which you can see in our Bandipur yoga tour.
The doors are comparatively smaller in the older buildings than in the newer ones. Almost every building erected on the road has served shops of different kinds.
In spite of having the cultural and architectural set up of the Newari and the Magar, it was once the trade route to India-Tibet. Even though the Magar king had ruled over this fascinating land, Shah King Prithi Narayan Shah conquered this place to include it in the United Nepal in the 18th century.
Since then, Newari started to settle on this hilly land still keeping the relics and structures of the Newari culture intact to this date. Because of its location away from the booming chaotic crowds and urban settlements in most towns of the country, it has still preserved its cleanliness and freshness, along with prosperous culture, architect and custom which definitely allures the visitors.
In the 1970s, there was a decline in business and trade. One cause of this was the transfer of the district headquarters to Dumre. Another cause was the construction of Prithvi Highway on the edge of Marshyangdi valley, which isolated Bandipur from the route. Despite having faced these declines, this serene hilly land and culturally prosperous place didn’t descend on its conservation and protection of the historical architect and structures.
You will get a great opportunity to see such structures have been the most unique aspect to entice visitors to this secluded land in our yoga tour to Bandipur. The establishment of an 8 kilometer road in 1998 AD from Dumreto Bandipur made the access easier back then and today not only for the local people, but also for the tourists who long to relishin the marvel of this place.
The Bandipur village development committee in collaboration with the Dharampani village development committee formed Bandipur Municipality in 2014 AD.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more youMake your adventure more you - Self join
Enjoy a tour with like minded people - Anyone can join
Travel with your group - Only your circle join
- We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner
- The wages, meals, and transportation of our trekking staff (guide) will be arranged.
- We also have included a comprehensive medical kit and service of guide.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Bandipur Yoga Tour
4.6 Star Out of 5
“Best Trek of my life; out of the world experience.”
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
Chitwan Jungle safari in Nepal Chitwan is one of the 77 districts of Nepal and one of the top tourism destinations of the country. It is not wrong to say that Chitwan is the capital of the Jungle safari in Nepal. The country in the Himalayas is covered in forest in...
Maha Shivaratri Religious days and festivals are an integral part of every religion. Every religion has a specific day where they celebrate their religion or important event that had happened in their mythology. Some celebrate with ceremonies and rituals while others...
The Risky zone of Himalayas In Nepal For Trekkers Let us talk about the risky zone of Himalayas. In the HKH area, hydroclimatic risks can negatively affect the lives and livelihoods of a vast number of people. Even though climate change is just one of many factors in...
Rani Mahal is the crown jewel of the Palpa district of Nepal. The palace was made by Khadga Samsher Rana in memory of his beloved wife. Rani Mahal is extremely beautiful. The beautiful design of the palace with the taste of the western architecture combined with the...
Nepal is a country that is filled with forests in most of the parts. Except in the high mountains the country has forests all over it. It has various types of forests which people use for various purposes. Forests are the treasure of nature gifted to humans. From...
There are many amazing trekking trails in Nepal. The country has mountainous topography and is filled with mountains and hills in most of its region. The hills and mountains create the best trekking trails which the country is famous for. From east to west the country...