Annapurna Base camp Helicopter Tour
This helicopter journey will provide you a bird’s eye view of the mountains that decorate the entirety of the Annapurna region like Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Macchapucchre, and Hiuchuli. You will feel the thrill of looking from the helicopter window and observing the green pastures and well-maintained terrace fields of the Pokhara valley. The time spent at the base camp will be magical for you and the memories gained will be immeasurable too.
During this Annapurna helicopter tour, you will be residing in hotels. Pokhara is equipped with one of the finest hotels and lodges. These hotels serve quality cuisine and if you wish to explore, then there are other restaurants in the city too. At the base camp, there are no facilities available so, we shall carry with ourselves some edibles and hot tea.
- Panoramic helicopter tour which provides amazing pictures of the Annapurna mountain range
- Relaxing at the soothing environment of the Annapurna Base Camp
- Soaring across green pastures and the verdant lakes like Fewa, Rupa, and Begnas
- Observing mountains like Macchapucchre, Annapurna, and Dhaulagiri
- Exploring the immaculate Annapurna Conservation Area and interacting with the locals
- Visiting the world peace pagoda, Davis Falls, and other beautiful landmarks that incorporate the Pokhara valley
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more youMake your adventure more you - Self join
Enjoy a tour with like minded people - Anyone can join
Travel with your group - Only your circle join
Day 01: Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara
The first leg of this amazing Annapurna helicopter tour ( Annapurna Base Camp helicopter tour)sees you travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara. You have the option of choosing your vehicle of choice which in our scenario is either by bus or by road. the road journey takes about 8 hours and covers a distance of 200 km via the Prithivi highway.
On the contrary, if you travel by airplane, the journey lasts for 30 minutes. Despite your method of travel, you are bound to be greeted with exquisite views of the snowy mountains and green Nepali background. Upon arrival, you will be taken to the hotel and our tour guide will enlighten you about the additional details regarding the flight tomorrow.
Day 02: Helicopter flight to Annapurna Base Camp and back to Pokhara
The morning commences early and we shall arrive at the airport at around 6:30 to 7 am. Your helicopter will be waiting for you at the airport. The timing for arriving at the airport may depend upon weather conditions, visibility, and other variable factors. Inside the helicopter, the seats are comfortable and spacious which provides you with a much-needed assurance that the flight is going to be wonderful.
There are certain protocols that you might need to adhere to so be sure to enquire about it. The Annapurna helicopter tour commences from the Pokhara airport and flies north to the Annapurna Base Camp covering a distance of approximately 45 km. the flight will give you a bird’s eye view of the soothing Pokhara valley and as we proceed ahead, the terraced fields and green pastures are bound to make you feel happy.
The green pastures slowly transcend into barren lands which signals our arrival in the higher parts of the Annapurna region. Observe the delightful picture of the Annapurna mountain range and upon arriving at the base camp, bask at the glory of the massive Annapurna mountain. After sipping hot tea and interacting with other campers, we head back to Pokhara at around noon. At Pokhara, you can spend the day by visiting other landmarks that the city possesses like Fewa Lake and World Peace Pagoda.
Day 03: Return back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner
- The wages, meals, and transportation of our trekking staff (guide) will be arranged.
- We also have included a comprehensive medical kit and service of guide.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
Chitwan Jungle safari in Nepal Chitwan is one of the 77 districts of Nepal and one of the top tourism destinations of the country. It is not wrong to say that Chitwan is the capital of the Jungle safari in Nepal. The country in the Himalayas is covered in forest in...
Maha Shivaratri Religious days and festivals are an integral part of every religion. Every religion has a specific day where they celebrate their religion or important event that had happened in their mythology. Some celebrate with ceremonies and rituals while others...
The Risky zone of Himalayas In Nepal For Trekkers Let us talk about the risky zone of Himalayas. In the HKH area, hydroclimatic risks can negatively affect the lives and livelihoods of a vast number of people. Even though climate change is just one of many factors in...
Rani Mahal is the crown jewel of the Palpa district of Nepal. The palace was made by Khadga Samsher Rana in memory of his beloved wife. Rani Mahal is extremely beautiful. The beautiful design of the palace with the taste of the western architecture combined with the...
Nepal is a country that is filled with forests in most of the parts. Except in the high mountains the country has forests all over it. It has various types of forests which people use for various purposes. Forests are the treasure of nature gifted to humans. From...
There are many amazing trekking trails in Nepal. The country has mountainous topography and is filled with mountains and hills in most of its region. The hills and mountains create the best trekking trails which the country is famous for. From east to west the country...