One Week Yoga Meditation Tour Around Kathmandu Valley
You will see different UNESCO World Heritage sites. In addition, with the help of highly experienced yoga instructor will allow you to completely immerse yourself into the deep-rooted traditions of yoga and meditation. We try to make you free from body and mind and you will get a chance to rejuvenate your body with yoga and mindfulness experience.
In this one week yoga meditation tour around Kathmandu valley we provide morning and evening yoga meditation class and in the day time you will go for the sightseeing. Our target is to make your holiday so special with both inner journey and external journey.
We provide you yoga asana, meditation, relaxation techniques, some important breathing techniques and you can consult with our yoga instructors if you have some problem ( a therapeutic approach of Yoga) on the other hand you can explore Nepalese culture, visit some historical places, old palaces and our old civilized city.
During this one week yoga meditation tour, you will visit following places: Baudhanath – biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, Pashupatinath- famous hindu temple, Kathmandu Durbar square, swambhunath (Monkey temple), Patan, Bhaktapur, Budanilkhanta- lying bushnu temple and Sanga- tallest statue of shiva’s.
- Every Day Yoga and meditation classes
- Highly experienced yoga instructor
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing
- Hiking activities ( one day)
- Entrance fee included
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner during
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Experience guide
- Yoga with high skilled yoga instructor
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Free parking
- Luggage room / storage
- Multilingual staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless internet
- Nice yoga hall
- Environmental friendly
- Free counseling for tour and trek
- Currency exchange if necessary
- Hot and cold shower
- 7:30-8:30 – Morning Yoga Sesseion
- 8:30-9:15- Breakfast
- 9:15-10:00- rest
- 10:00- 3:00 pm- Sightseeing/hiking
- 3:00-4:30- rest
- 5:00-6:00 pm- Breathing and meditation
- 7:00- dinner
- 8:00- bed
- All three levels can join the program.
- We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner
- The wages, meals, and transportation of our trekking staff (guide) will be arranged.
- We also have included a comprehensive medical kit and service of guide.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Trek start dates
- 1st of every Month
Yoga Meditation Tour Around Kathmandu Valley
Cost: 900, 1000,1100,1200 USD Depending on Room Type
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
Chitwan Jungle safari in Nepal Chitwan is one of the 77 districts of Nepal and one of the top tourism destinations of the country. It is not wrong to say that Chitwan is the capital of the Jungle safari in Nepal. The country in the Himalayas is covered in forest in...
Maha Shivaratri Religious days and festivals are an integral part of every religion. Every religion has a specific day where they celebrate their religion or important event that had happened in their mythology. Some celebrate with ceremonies and rituals while others...
The Risky zone of Himalayas In Nepal For Trekkers Let us talk about the risky zone of Himalayas. In the HKH area, hydroclimatic risks can negatively affect the lives and livelihoods of a vast number of people. Even though climate change is just one of many factors in...
Rani Mahal is the crown jewel of the Palpa district of Nepal. The palace was made by Khadga Samsher Rana in memory of his beloved wife. Rani Mahal is extremely beautiful. The beautiful design of the palace with the taste of the western architecture combined with the...
Nepal is a country that is filled with forests in most of the parts. Except in the high mountains the country has forests all over it. It has various types of forests which people use for various purposes. Forests are the treasure of nature gifted to humans. From...
There are many amazing trekking trails in Nepal. The country has mountainous topography and is filled with mountains and hills in most of its region. The hills and mountains create the best trekking trails which the country is famous for. From east to west the country...