7 Days Panchase Yoga Trek
Get a chance to enjoy the enthralling view of different peaks including Annapurna South (7219m\23684 ft.), Macchapuchre (6993m\22942ft.), Himchuli(6441m\21131ft.) and Lamjung Himal(6983m\22910 ft.).
Enjoy the serenity and beatific mileau with yoga, meditaion and exercise. Get a chance to explore one of the beautiful city of Nepal, Pokhara.
Panchase Yoga Trek is the best-fit combination of yoga and trek that takes you to some of the wonderful places filled with natural beauty and rejuvenating milieu. The trek is one of the awesome places to unravel; when the trip is combined with yoga, the trek becomes even more splendid. For the yoga aficionados, the place is incredible because it is filled with the open green ground for the practice of yoga in the natural atmosphere. The place is located at an altitude of 2500 meters above sea level. The climate is moderate and the place is precious for yoga and trek.
The trek is popular among trek enthusiasts because the trail is an easy trek that provides marvelous moments during rambling. The highest elevation of the trek is situated at an altitude of 2500m above sea level. From the point, the remarkable views of enthralling mountains are vividly visible. The exquisite mountains like Annapurna South (7219m\23684 ft.), Macchapuchhre (6993m\22942ft.), Himchuli (6441m\21131ft.) and Lamjung Himal (6983m\22910 ft.) to the west of Pokhara are seen. Along with enjoying Yoga, you can enjoy the beautiful view of nature from Panchase. You can get many adorable explorations from the warm hospitality of culture.
Panchase is located at the border of three districts Kaski, Syanja, and Tanahun. Trekkers would love practicing yoga once they reach to the very place. The verdant hills that surround the place provide fresh air to breathe and a perfect place to practice meditation, asana, and yoga. The fresh air and greenery would captivate your intellect, ease the body, and revitalize the soul. The exhausted mind and body would always welcome to practice yoga to recharge and relax.
If we compare and analyze different seasons of the arrival of yoga and trek enthusiasts to Panchase, the autumn season is considered the best season. However, there is an influx of trek enthusiasts in other seasons as well.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more youMake your adventure more you - Self join
Enjoy a tour with like minded people - Anyone can join
Travel with your group - Only your circle join
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu(1300m)
It’s Nepal! As you pass the exit gate of Tribhuvan International Aiport, you will be welcomed by the representatives of The Trek, Tour and Travel Nepal. You will be brought to a hotel and you’ll get checked in there. After managing the stuffs and having some rest, about the documentation and upcoming trek schedules as well as the things needed to be prepared will be briefed and Evening yoga class.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Bhadaure(1,700m / 5,580ft)
Yoga and asana class in the morning. Starting the day from Pokhara we reach to Bhadaure (1,700m / 5,580ft) 45 min drive, 3-hour trek, Evening Yoga Class
Day 03: Bhadaure To Bhanjyang(2,050m/6,725ft)
Yoga and asana class in the morning. We will start our day from Bhadaure and reach Bhanjyang 2,050m / 6,725ft, 4.5hr trek
Day 04: Bhanjyang To Panchassee(2,500m/8,200ft)
Yoga and asana class in the morning. Starting from Bhanjyang we reach Panchassee 2,500m / 8,200ft – Bahanjyang 2.5hr trek, Evening Yoga Class
Day 05: Bhanjyang we reach Bhumdi(1,450m/4,755ft)
Yoga and asana class in the morning. Starting from Bhanjyang we reach Bhumdi 1,450m / 4,755ft 6hr trek, Evening Yoga Class.
Day 06: Pumdi Bhumdi via Shanti Stupa(Pokhara)
Yoga and asana class in the morning. Starting from Pumdi Bhumdi via Shanti Stupa, we reach Pokhara, 4.5hr trek, Evening Yoga Class
Day 07: Return to Kathmandu
Yoga and asana class in the morning and return to Kathmandu, Evening Yoga Class.
- We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner
- The wages, meals, and transportation of our trekking staff (guide) will be arranged.
- We also have included a comprehensive medical kit and service of guide.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Trek start dates
- 1st Group: 1st of every month
- 2nd group: 15th of every month
Panchase Yoga Trek
- Destination: Panchase Yoga Trek
- Min-pax: 1-15
- Accommodation: 2 or 3 star level
- Duration: 7 days
- Max altitude: 2500m
4.6 Star Out of 5
“Best Trek of my life; out of the world experience.”
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
Chitwan Jungle safari in Nepal Chitwan is one of the 77 districts of Nepal and one of the top tourism destinations of the country. It is not wrong to say that Chitwan is the capital of the Jungle safari in Nepal. The country in the Himalayas is covered in forest in...
Maha Shivaratri Religious days and festivals are an integral part of every religion. Every religion has a specific day where they celebrate their religion or important event that had happened in their mythology. Some celebrate with ceremonies and rituals while others...
The Risky zone of Himalayas In Nepal For Trekkers Let us talk about the risky zone of Himalayas. In the HKH area, hydroclimatic risks can negatively affect the lives and livelihoods of a vast number of people. Even though climate change is just one of many factors in...
Rani Mahal is the crown jewel of the Palpa district of Nepal. The palace was made by Khadga Samsher Rana in memory of his beloved wife. Rani Mahal is extremely beautiful. The beautiful design of the palace with the taste of the western architecture combined with the...
Nepal is a country that is filled with forests in most of the parts. Except in the high mountains the country has forests all over it. It has various types of forests which people use for various purposes. Forests are the treasure of nature gifted to humans. From...
There are many amazing trekking trails in Nepal. The country has mountainous topography and is filled with mountains and hills in most of its region. The hills and mountains create the best trekking trails which the country is famous for. From east to west the country...