7 Days Sikles Yoga Trek
Out of many Yoga trekking route opened for the tourist, Sikles Yoga trek is one of the newly opened trekking route. The noble trekking route lies in the southern Gurung settlements just above the popular, Mardi Khola from where the picturesque view of namely Annapurna IV, Annapurna II and Lamjung Mountain are vividly visible. The trek provides some of the awesome view of mountains and indigenous local life. However, unlike other popular trek Sikles Yoga, trekking is not much popular and busy therefore, it is prudent to hope for basic teahouses, homestays that provides amazing sunrise and mountain views. The trekking route provides you a workout opportunity to climb many steep inclines and declines in the stairs.
Even though the trekking route is short, but there are lots of variety to unravel like low land villages, farming terrain that eventually take you to the Nepal’s largest Gurung (Gorkha) village of Sikles as well as the blooming forests of rhododendron in the spring season. The place is a paradise for bird watchers as the place is filled with forested surroundings where variety of birds thrive. Some of the most commonly seen birds in the regions are parrots, eagles and vultures. The milieu is suitable for practicing yoga, meditation and exercise. Throughout the trekking, you will get a chance to do yoga and meditation during evening and morning time. You will be accompanied with a professional yoga guru cum trekking guide.
The trail takes you through the extensive and huge river valley that we move on to behind the hills. During the trail, we climb through the verdant forests filled with rhododendron, bamboo forests and farmlands, follow the trail to the Modi Khola/river, and ultimately stay in the Sikles village. There are umpteen of things to unravel in the village; some of the key features are the archaic traditions, friendly and genuine people. Likewise, the village gives you a chance to witness the daily tasks of farmers like sowing, cutting, harvesting, knitting clothes in the traditional way.
The enthralling village experience will provide you a chance to unravel the hinterland and lifestyle of people.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more youMake your adventure more you - Self join
Enjoy a tour with like minded people - Anyone can join
Travel with your group - Only your circle join
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu(1300m)
Early in the morning, you’ll get on the luxurious coach to travel to Pokhara. You will lavish the journey thoroughly observing the high hills on both sides of the road while following the edge of the Trishuli River until you reach at Mugling. The green hills, jungles, small town on the sides of the road keep you engaging to enjoy. After about 6/7 hours of drive, you will reach to Pokhara. You will be taken to a hotel for the rest. Short briefing of the upcoming trek will be conducted. Overnight stay will be at a hotel.
Evening yoga class.
Day 02 : Pokhara – Chansu – Tangting(1,650m/5,515ft)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Pokhara – Chansu – Tangting 1,650m / 5,515ft, 1.5hr drive and 4hr trek, Evening yoga class
Day 03 : Tangting – Sikles(1,980m/6,495ft)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Tangting – Sikles 1,980m / 6,495ft, 5 to 6hr trek, Evening yoga class
Day 04 : Sikles Exploration Day(2350/7,710ft)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Sikles – Exploration Day 2350/ 7,710ft, 3 to 4hr hike, Evening yoga class
Day 05 : Sikles To Tara Hill Top(2,800m/9,185 feet)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Sikles – Tara Hill Top 2,800m / 9,185ft, 5 hr hike, Evening yoga class
Day 06 : Tara Hill Top To Ghalekharka/Khadarjung(1,669m/5,475ft)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Tara Hill Top – Ghalekharka/Khadarjung 1,669m / 5,475ft, 5-6 hr trek, Evening yoga class
Day 07 : Ghalekharka/Khadarjung To Pokhara
Yoga and asana class in the morning Ghalekharka/Khadarjung – Pokhara, 2 hours’ walk and 1.5 hr drive, Evening yoga class
- We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner
- The wages, meals, and transportation of our trekking staff (guide) will be arranged.
- We also have included a comprehensive medical kit and service of guide.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Trek start dates
- 1st Group: 1st of every month
- 2nd group: 15th of every month
Sikles Yoga Trek
- Min-pax: 1-15
- Accommodation: 2 or 3 star level
- Duration: 7 days
- Max altitude: 2800 meter
4.6 Star Out of 5
“Best Trek of my life; out of the world experience.”
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
Chitwan Jungle safari in Nepal Chitwan is one of the 77 districts of Nepal and one of the top tourism destinations of the country. It is not wrong to say that Chitwan is the capital of the Jungle safari in Nepal. The country in the Himalayas is covered in forest in...
Maha Shivaratri Religious days and festivals are an integral part of every religion. Every religion has a specific day where they celebrate their religion or important event that had happened in their mythology. Some celebrate with ceremonies and rituals while others...
The Risky zone of Himalayas In Nepal For Trekkers Let us talk about the risky zone of Himalayas. In the HKH area, hydroclimatic risks can negatively affect the lives and livelihoods of a vast number of people. Even though climate change is just one of many factors in...
Rani Mahal is the crown jewel of the Palpa district of Nepal. The palace was made by Khadga Samsher Rana in memory of his beloved wife. Rani Mahal is extremely beautiful. The beautiful design of the palace with the taste of the western architecture combined with the...
Nepal is a country that is filled with forests in most of the parts. Except in the high mountains the country has forests all over it. It has various types of forests which people use for various purposes. Forests are the treasure of nature gifted to humans. From...
There are many amazing trekking trails in Nepal. The country has mountainous topography and is filled with mountains and hills in most of its region. The hills and mountains create the best trekking trails which the country is famous for. From east to west the country...