1 Day Chandragiri Hill Tour | Short Tour in Kathmandu
Chandragiri hill tour provides the opportunity to see sunrise in the morning along with nice view of mountains. TheHill lies seven kilometers far from Thankot in the south-western part of Kathmandu city, in the height of 2540 meters from the level of sea.
it is the hill point where many national and international tourists want to go for a day break. Chandragiri hill tour is famous for in both mythical and historical aspects.
Cable car service has been operated by Chandragiri Hills Pvt. Ltd. The distance of the cable car way is 2.5 km and it takes about 14 minutes to reach to the top.
According to scripture Himawatkhanda in the ancient Nepal the Bhala in Sanskrit language which means the forehead, of Satidevi, first wife of lord Shiva had fallen down from her decayed dead body in Chadragiri hill and became as a sacred place.
Satidevi jumped into the fire when her father insulted her husband Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva carried her body and wandered as a mad man in the love of her wife. On the way the dead body started to fall down but he was not aware of that.
When he reached on the top of the hill the Bhala had fallen and become one of the power centers for the worshiper of Lord Shiva named as a Bhaleshwar Mahadev Temple. It is the saying that our wishes come true if we ask from our heart in Bhaleshwar Mahadev temple. You will be taken there and can fulfill your wishes in this Chandragiri tour.
Before the Trivuwan International Airport was started, this hill was the trade route for China and India.
The most wonderful thing of chandragiri hill tour is we don’t have to miss is its natural beauty. From this hill we can see the most scene of mid western part of Nepal and most of the mountains which lies eastern part of Nepal. In chandragiri hill tour we can see the green forests and white snow covered mountains.
Chandragiri hill tour is one of the points of sunrise viewing of Nepal. We can see the fresh sunrise in the morning.
We have two packages for our tour to Chandragiri hill tour.
Book Early Chandragiri Hill Tour
starts from 5:30 pm in the morning and this package is for those who want to see the sunrise and other beautiful scenes.
Book Late Start Chandragiri Hill Tour
Second Package starts from 10 pm in the morning after lunch and it doesn’t include sunrise view but we can enjoy with unforgettable beauty of the nature.
Book Yoga Meditation Trekking in Nepal
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more youMake your adventure more you - Self join
Enjoy a tour with like minded people - Anyone can join
Travel with your group - Only your circle join
- We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner
- The wages, meals, and transportation of our trekking staff (guide) will be arranged.
- We also have included a comprehensive medical kit and service of guide.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Hill start dates
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
Chitwan Jungle safari in Nepal Chitwan is one of the 77 districts of Nepal and one of the top tourism destinations of the country. It is not wrong to say that Chitwan is the capital of the Jungle safari in Nepal. The country in the Himalayas is covered in forest in...
Maha Shivaratri Religious days and festivals are an integral part of every religion. Every religion has a specific day where they celebrate their religion or important event that had happened in their mythology. Some celebrate with ceremonies and rituals while others...
The Risky zone of Himalayas In Nepal For Trekkers Let us talk about the risky zone of Himalayas. In the HKH area, hydroclimatic risks can negatively affect the lives and livelihoods of a vast number of people. Even though climate change is just one of many factors in...
Rani Mahal is the crown jewel of the Palpa district of Nepal. The palace was made by Khadga Samsher Rana in memory of his beloved wife. Rani Mahal is extremely beautiful. The beautiful design of the palace with the taste of the western architecture combined with the...
Nepal is a country that is filled with forests in most of the parts. Except in the high mountains the country has forests all over it. It has various types of forests which people use for various purposes. Forests are the treasure of nature gifted to humans. From...
There are many amazing trekking trails in Nepal. The country has mountainous topography and is filled with mountains and hills in most of its region. The hills and mountains create the best trekking trails which the country is famous for. From east to west the country...