7 days Eco trek in Nepal
Eco trek to Nepal provides you an opportunity to witness their lifestyle, culture, and simultaneously contribute towards the growth and development of these people and society.
This 7-days eco trek in Nepal takes you through the quaint portion of the Langtang National Park. You’ll get to bask in the glory of the mighty Langtang mountain range, Ganesh Himal, along with exotic flora and fauna.
In addition, you get to understand the complex culture and traditions of the Tamang people that reside in settlements like Briddhim and Thuman.
Our 7-days eco trek in Nepal is the perfect trekking ordeal for those that wish to uphold the principles of responsible travel and learn about the balance between man and nature.
During this 7 days eco trek in Nepal, you will reside in hotels while in the city, and in lodges/teahouses during the trek. The teahouses in the trekking region have basic facilities but the internet is hard to find.
Also, hot water is a privilege so you might have to pay a bit extra to use it. In the case of food, it is better to carry snacks and chocolates with you as they are not available in rural parts.
- Experience the scary ride to Syabrubesi while admiring the enigmatic view of mountains
- Langtang National Park Observe exotic animals inside the
- Relax in the hot springs in Tatopani and feel the serenity
- Understand the Tamang culture and traditions while passing through the Tamang villages
- Observe the Tibetan influenced lifestyle, culture, and traditions of people
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more youMake your adventure more you - Self join
Enjoy a tour with like minded people - Anyone can join
Travel with your group - Only your circle join
Day 01: Check in to Hotel
Your journey begins the very moment that you arrive at the Tribhuvan International Airport. There, you will meet our representative who will transfer you to your hotel.
At the hotel, interact with the guide and company officials and do take part in welcome dinner. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 02 : Travel to Syabrubesi from Kathmandu
The drive is scary but provides astonishing views of the surrounding mountains and hills. Head down the Trishuli river valley and reach Syabrubesi. It is the starting point of this eco trek. Here, you’ll find plenty of small hotels and lodges. Overnight in Syabrubesi.
Day 03: Eco trek in Nepal: Trek from Syabrubesi to Gatlang
The trail meanders through small villages and forested trails to reach Gatlang. This is a small Tamang settlement in the Langtang region. The people here practice culture and religion that is very different from other parts of Nepal. Overnight in Gatlang.
Day 04: Trek from Gatlang to Tatopani
The destination for the day is Tatopani. It literally means hot water and is named so due to the hot water springs. The road to Tatopani goes along the Thangbuchet river and after you have walked past suspension bridges and forests, you arrive at Tatopani.
This is a great place to sit back, relax, and to enjoy the ambiance. Locals believe that the springs have healing properties so be sure to spend some time in it. After relaxing, interact with the locals and find the secrets to their culture. Overnight in Tatopani.
Day 05 : Trek from Tatopani to Briddhim
The 5th day of this eco trek in Nepal is relatively longer and harder than the previous ones. We shall climb the ascending trail to Nagthali Danda and after relishing at the sight of the Himalayas, we make a stop at Brimdang.
The masala tea is famous here so be sure to try it. Furthermore, we shall walk past another Tamang village called Thuman and have our lunch here.
Likewise, the second aspect of the day sees us head to Briddhim. We shall take the ancient trade route to Tibet and along the
way, we can see locals and animals. We finally arrive at Briddhim after trekking for 7-8 hours and we shall rest in a teahouse. Take a much-deserved rest and find yourself snoring after eating a delicious meal. Overnight in Briddhim.
Day 06 : Trek from Briddhim to Syabrubesi and head back to Kathmandu
The trek from Briddhim to Syabrubesi is comparatively short and can be done easily. We shall start the trek early in the morning and along the way, we shall walk past small forests.
Once at Syabrubesi, we have our breakfast and catch a bus that leads to Kathmandu. After a tiring bus ride, head back to the hotel and take part in a farewell dinner. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 07: Final Departure
Today is the final day of this eco trek in Nepal and our representative will drop you off at the Tribhuvan International Airport. We hope that you had a wonderful time with us and we hope to see you again.
More on Eco Travel– Click the link to find 7 different places for eco-tour in Nepal.
Day 08:Trek from Sinuwa to Jhinu Danda
The 8th day of this 9 days VIP trek to Annapurna region is the longest and comparatively difficult one. It sees us walk past terrace farms and a ridge. As we proceed, we can observe the Modi river. After walking for at least a day, we reach Jhinu Danda. There is a hot spring near Jhinu danda which is a great place to relax. Enjoy a chilled beer while relaxing in the hot spring! Overnight in Jhinu Danda.
Day 09 : Trek from Jhinu Danda to Pokhara and fly to Kathmandu
Once you have your breakfast, take a short hike to Siwai. It is a bus station. There, your private vehicle will be waiting for you. It will take you to Pokhara. Enjoy a hearty lunch at Pokhara and catch a flight that leads to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, proceed to your hotel and decide the next step.
- We provide you the accommodation which will be shared by two people. However, you can book for a single room with extra charge.
- We will also bear the cost of a domestic flight that will be traveled for the trip.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- Three meals in a day include breakfast, lunch, and dinner which will be provided.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner in an authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural show.
- The wages, meals, insurance and transport allowance of all trekking staff and porters will be arranged.
- We also can arrange the planning for the place of interest in the city accompanied by the city guide.
- We also have included the comprehensive medical kit and service of guide and porters.
- We also help you to reconfirm your international flight.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Trek start dates
- 1st of every Month
Eco trek in Nepal
- Location : Rasuwa, Dhunche
- Min-pax: 1-15
- Accommodation: 2 or 3 star level
- Duration: 7 days
- Difficulty level: moderate
- Max altitude: 3300m
- Religions: Hinduism and Buddhism
- Transportation: Private Bus
4.6 Star Out of 5
“Best Trek of my life; out of the world experience.”
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
High altitude trekking is one of the most amazing forms of trekking. The trekking takes trekkers to an altitude that is very high from the sea level. In such altitudes, there are very rarely human settlements and pristine nature can be experienced which is hardly...
Altitude sickness is a common problem while going trekking. Also, sometimes altitude sickness can get severe, and people also may lose their life, it has happened many times. However, the question is how to avoid altitude sickness during trekking? If there is a...
Trekking is an amazing outdoor activity. It gives much-needed time in nature and an amazing break from the day-to-day hectic schedule. There are many places in each country that are best suited for trekking. The Himalayas are the place that is not considered as the...
There is a unique country that is located between India and China. Many people may know about the country and many may not. However, the country is incredibly unique in many aspects which is worth knowing. The name of that amazing country is Nepal and Nepal is...
Nepal is a beautiful country with lots of beautiful landmarks and places. The country located in the Himalayas is famous for its mesmerizing destinations and locations. Nepal is a small country that is located between the big countries India and China. The country is...
Nepal is the land of culture and religion, there is no doubt. The country is not big if compared its area to some of the land giants surrounding it like India and China. However, Nepal despite its size is rich in many things. Natural beauty, culture, and religious...