Why To Go For Everest Monastery Yoga Trek?
Monasteries trek is the best option to unravel the spiritual aspects of Nepal. The trek gets even more exciting if it is done in the high Himalayas—Everest Monastery yoga trek is the best choice to look for those who do not have much time to stay in Nepal. For those who prefer to trek at the lower altitude, but who is determined to reach in the high hill to view the mesmerizing Mount Everest and see Monasteries and Gompas, Monastery trek is the best choice. Throughout the trek, you will get numerous opportunities to observe mountains from the trekking route as well as this trek features a wide range of beautiful landscapes in combination with the uncanny cultural encounters with the Sherpa who live in the high hills and with the Buddhist tradition of the region.
Highlights of Everest Monastry Trekking
The trip kicks off from the capital city; there are two options to reach Lukla, by 9 to 10-hour bus ride and a few days of the trek, and nearly 35 minutes of flight. After you reach Lukla, the trek begins through the verdant vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park, covered with trees, rhododendron and umpteen of wildlife, which takes you to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,300ft. Most often, it is recommended to take a day rest in Namche Bazar to be acclimatized to the higher altitude milieu. Among many monasteries in the region, Thame monastery is the oldest in the region, which is famous for the Mani Rimdu festival.
Explore Beautiful Monastries in Khumbu
The trekking takes you to the Tengboche—a famous village in Khumbu region, which hosts popular Buddhist Monastery from where Mount Everest along with other neighboring peaks can be captured. The Buddhist Monastery is also the largest in the Khumbu region from where the panoramic view of the well-known mountains like Tawache, Thamserku, Lhotse and Ama Dablam can be observed. During the trek, you will also observe other monasteries like the and Khumjung monastery.
On the last day of the trek, you will spend the whole day in the beautiful and attractive village of Khumjung where you will get a chance to visit the popular Khumjung Monastery, which has a Yeti scalp on display. On the same day, we will visit the Syangboche Stupa, which is also regarded as the picturesque stupa on the backdrop of enthralling peaks.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300 meter)
After receiving at the Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be taken to the hotel. The same day will be arranged to meet with the representative of The Trek Tour and Travel Nepal for the final preparation and short briefing of the upcoming trek. Evening Meditation class.
Day 2: Sightseeing of Kathmandu
Yoga and asana class in the morning followed by sightseeing of Kathmandu, Trek preparation and Evening Meditation class (1,300m/4,264ft), Evening Meditation class.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Lukla- Phakding(2650 m)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Kathmandu to Lukla- Phakding (2650 m) – 40 minutes of flight and 4 hours of trek, Evening Meditation class.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3440 meters)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 meters) 6 hours of trek, Evening Meditation class.
Day 05: Hike Namche Bazaar to Thame Buddhist Monastery
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Namche Bazaar to Day Hike to Thame Buddhist Monastery, 5 hours hike, Evening Meditation class.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche Monastery(3870 meters)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Namche Bazaar to Tengboche Monastery (3870 meters) 6 hours of trek, Evening Meditation class
Day 07: Tengboche Monastery to Khumjung Monastery(3810 meters)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Tengboche Monastery to Khumjung Monastery (3810 meters) 5 hours of trek, Evening Meditation class.
Day 08: Khumjung Monastery to Syangboche(3720 meters)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Khumjung Monastery to Syangboche (3720 meters) 3 hours of trek, Evening Meditation class.
Day 09: Syangboche to Monjo (2835 meter)
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Syangboche to Monjo (2835 meter), 5 hours of trek, Evening Meditation class
Day 10: Lukla to Kathmandu
Yoga and asana class in the morning, Lukla to Kathmandu, 40 minutes of flight, Evening Meditation class
Things included in the package
- We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- We will also bear the cost of domestic flight that will be travelled for the trip.
- Yoga classes as per Itinerary.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner in an authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural show.
- The wages, meals, insurance and transport allowance of all trekking staff and porters will be arranged.
- We also can arrange the planning for the place of interest in the city accompanied by the city guide.
- We also have included the comprehensive medical kit and service of guide and porters.
- We also help you to reconfirm your international flight.
Things Excluded in the package
- Pick-up/Drop from/to airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide the personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters.
Trip cost: 1700 USD per person
Accommodation: 2 or 3 star level
Duration: 10 days
Max altitude: 3870m
Trek start dates
1st Group: 1st of every Month
2nd group: 15th of every month
Book your Yoga Trek with us
directly E-mail us on email@example.com