Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Kanchenjunga measures an altitude of 8586 ranking as the third highest peak in the earth planet. The word Kanchenjunga has Tibetan root which means five snow treasures. These five treasures of snow are Gold, Silver, Precious Stones, Grain and Holy Scriptures.
Since the time immemorial, Local people have been worshipping these holy mountains of Kanchenjunga Himalayan Range. Situated in the north eastern district of Nepal named of Taplejung, it serves as the border of Sikkim, the Indian state as well as the border of Tibet to the north.
In spite of being the third tallest summit of the world, the flow of the mountaineer as well as the trekkers numbers very low in comparison to other Mountain Range of Nepal. However, it has stupendous and awe-struck magnitude to offer the trekkers. Because of being less visited Mountain range of Nepal, it has kept a lot of treatise and qualities to explore for the world. Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek includes the trek to both South and North Base Camp.
Kanchenjunga Circuit incurs you to the typical ethnic groups of Nepal such as Rai, Limbu and Sherpa while your trekking. Moreover, Tibetan villages can be seen on this trial. In addition to the hospitality, the locals extend you, you would also experience the magnificent landscape and natural beauty.
The forest of pine trees, chest nut trees, rhododendron and cardamom planted on the terraced field would resemble the environment of northern part of Nepal ranging from east to west. With your ascending to the high land, you would also see the alpine trees.
Anyway, caste and ethnicity vary in different places of Himalayan Range. Recent years, the expansion of tourism has brought some establishment and running tea house along the trek.
The spell-binding scenic charisma of Kanchenjunga Mountain appeared during your trek would engross your heart and mind. In the Kanchenjunga Circuit trek astounding stand of the mountain can be viewed while your trek keeps going on. Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek has been perceived as the strenuous and rigorous trek because of its remoteness and altitude.
Nevertheless, it has mesmerizing marvels to offer the world yet. Still being less-discovered and explored land of the nature, it has million gems to offer the trekkers who are in longing for natural prosperity and familiarity.
- Save Now, Travel Later with Unlimited Date Changes
- Amazing Itinerary with all activities included
- Discover Ancient Temples and fascinating culture
- Sleep overnight on Floating Bungalows
- Explore tropical islands and party on the beach!
- Awesome Group Leader
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more youMake your adventure more you - Self join
Enjoy a tour with like minded people - Anyone can join
Travel with your group - Only your circle join
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02 : For permit for the trek
For permit for the trek
Day 03 : Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Fly to Bhadrapur alos drive to Ilam
Drive to Taplejung, trek to Mitlung (921 meter)
Trek to Chirwa (1270 meter)
Trek to Sekathum (1660 meter)
Day 07 :
Trek to Amjilosa (2510 meter)
Trek to Gybala (2730 meter)
Trek to Ghunsa (3595 meter)
Rest for acclimatization at Ghunsa.
Trek to Ghambachen (4100 meter)
Rest for acclimatization at Ghamabachen.
Trek to Lhonak (4785 meters)
Trek to Pangepema (5143 meter), the same day returning to Lhonak.
Day 15 :
Returning trek to Ghunsa.
Day 16 :
Trek to high Camp before Mirgin La
Day 17 :
Cross the Mirgin La (4663 meter) and trek to Tseram ( 3870 meter).
Day 18 :
Trek to Oktang and Ramche
Day 19 :
Trek to Tortong
Day 20 :
Trek to Yamphudin
Day 21 :
Trek to Mamanke
Day 22 :
Trek to Kande Bhanjyang
Day 23 :
Trek to Lali Kharka
Day 24 :
Trek to Suketar
Day 25 :
Drive to Bhadrapur
Day 26 : Last day of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Bhadrapur to Kathmandu via fight
- We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner
- The wages, meals, and transportation of our trekking staff (guide) will be arranged.
- We also have included a comprehensive medical kit and service of guide.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Trek start dates
- 1st of every Month
Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
- Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek Destination:
- Min-pax: 1-15
- Accommodation: 2 or 3 star level
- Duration: 26 days
- Max altitude: 5143m
4.6 Star Out of 5
“Best Trek of my life; out of the world experience.”
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
Chitwan Jungle safari in Nepal Chitwan is one of the 77 districts of Nepal and one of the top tourism destinations of the country. It is not wrong to say that Chitwan is the capital of the Jungle safari in Nepal. The country in the Himalayas is covered in forest in...
Maha Shivaratri Religious days and festivals are an integral part of every religion. Every religion has a specific day where they celebrate their religion or important event that had happened in their mythology. Some celebrate with ceremonies and rituals while others...
The Risky zone of Himalayas In Nepal For Trekkers Let us talk about the risky zone of Himalayas. In the HKH area, hydroclimatic risks can negatively affect the lives and livelihoods of a vast number of people. Even though climate change is just one of many factors in...
Rani Mahal is the crown jewel of the Palpa district of Nepal. The palace was made by Khadga Samsher Rana in memory of his beloved wife. Rani Mahal is extremely beautiful. The beautiful design of the palace with the taste of the western architecture combined with the...
Nepal is a country that is filled with forests in most of the parts. Except in the high mountains the country has forests all over it. It has various types of forests which people use for various purposes. Forests are the treasure of nature gifted to humans. From...
There are many amazing trekking trails in Nepal. The country has mountainous topography and is filled with mountains and hills in most of its region. The hills and mountains create the best trekking trails which the country is famous for. From east to west the country...