9 Days VIP Trek to Annapurna
In this 9 days VIP trek to Annapurna region, make your way through the dense rhododendron forests that slowly pave the way to snowy terrain. Enjoy the gorgeous sunrise from the summit of Poon hill and stand in awe at the sheer magnitude of the Annapurna mountain when you reach the Annapurna base camp. Incorporate culture in your trip when you interact with the locals living in Chhomrong and Tadapani.
In this 9 days VIP trek to Annapurna, you will be residing in 5-star hotels while in the city and quality lodges during the trek. In the trek, you will reside in facilities that are equipped with the most comfortable facility. You will dine on quality food during this trek, You can choose to either eat at the hotel or other restaurants in the city.
- Observing enigmatic views of the Annapurna mountain range from Poonhill
- Relaxing at the hot springs near Jhinu Danda
- Observing a surreal picture of the Annapurna mountain at the Annapurna Base Camp
- Experiencing quality accommodation and facilities during the trek
- Interacting with the Gurung people in Tadapani and Chhomrong
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more youMake your adventure more you - Self join
Enjoy a tour with like minded people - Anyone can join
Travel with your group - Only your circle join
Day 01: Arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
This 9 days VIP trek to Annapurna begins once you arrive at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. At the arrivals section, our staff will be waiting for you and he will transfer you to the hotel in your private jeep/car. You will be residing in a five-star hotel. At the hotel, meet with the company officials and take part in a lavish welcome dinner. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 02 : Fly to Pokhara and trek to Ghorepani
In the morning, catch a quick flight that takes you to Pokhara. The flight lasts for about half an hour and it provides astonishing views of the Himalayas. Upon arrival at Pokhara, your private jeep will take you to a fine restaurant for breakfast. Accordingly, we shall drive to the starting point of the trek “Ulleri”. During the trek, our team of guides and porters will carry your necessities.
Ghorepani is the stopping point for today. To reach here, it is crucial to navigate through huge stairs and dense forests. The trek normally lasts for 4-6 hours. In the evening, we shall take a stroll around the village and dine on the finest local cuisine. Overnight in Ghorepani.
Day 03: Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani
Wake up early and head towards the Poon hill to witness the magnificent grandeur of the Annapurna mountain range. The blue horizon along with gleaming sunrise and snowy peaks is a sight to see. It is a highlight of this 9 days VIP trek to Annapurna region.
After we finish sightseeing, we make our way to Tadapani. The descending trail takes us along rhododendron forests and pine trees and finally to Tadapani. It is a common resting place for people that explore the Annapurna region.
We shall reside in the finest accommodation facility this place can offer. Overnight in Tadapani.
Day 04: Trek from Tadapani to Sinuwa
Once we finish the fine breakfast, we head out for Sinuwa. Our companions along the way include the Annapurna South and Hiunchuli mountain. Proceed along the Ghurjung river and don’t forget to click pictures on the suspension bridge!
Find yourself carefully crossing the terraced fields in Chhomrong and once you hustle pass the stone steps, we arrive at Sinuwa. We are now on the main road to the Annapurna Base Camp. We shall spend the night in a wonderful accommodation. Overnight in Sinuwa.
Day 05 : Trek from Sinuwa to Deurali
The road from today sees a sudden increase in elevation so we advise you to tread carefully. Walk along with rhododendron forests which slowly start to fade as the elevation increases.
Walk along the Modi river basin and find yourself smiling at the dazzling view of the Annapurna mountain range, Dhaulagiri, and Macchapucchre. We arrive at Deurali after 4-5 hours of trekking. Take a much-deserved rest as the trails will only become harder. Overnight in Deurali.
Day 06 : Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp
Today, we shall visit the major landmark in this 9-days VIP trek to Annapurna region which is the Annapurna Base Camp. To reach here, we must pass through the Macchapucchre Base Camp which is in itself a natural phenomenon.
The climb to the base camp is chilly, frosty, and difficult. Once we arrive at the base camp, bask in the glory of the Annapurna mountain. You can even observe helicopters if you are lucky. We shall stay awhile at the base camp and then, we shall head down to Deurali. Overnight in Deurali.
Day 07: Trek from Deurali to Sinuwa
We shall begin the backward journey from today. The road now sees us walk downhill for most of the time. Be sure to tread carefully as walking downhill is comparatively more difficult. Walk past bamboo forests that are inhabited by exotic creatures and do take rest while descending. Once we reach Sinuwa, we shall rest in the lodge and indulge in a delightful dinner. Overnight in Sinuwa.
Day 08:Trek from Sinuwa to Jhinu Danda
The 8th day of this 9 days VIP trek to Annapurna region is the longest and comparatively difficult one. It sees us walk past terrace farms and a ridge. As we proceed, we can observe the Modi river. After walking for at least a day, we reach Jhinu Danda. There is a hot spring near Jhinu danda which is a great place to relax. Enjoy a chilled beer while relaxing in the hot spring! Overnight in Jhinu Danda.
Day 09 : Trek from Jhinu Danda to Pokhara and fly to Kathmandu
Once you have your breakfast, take a short hike to Siwai. It is a bus station. There, your private vehicle will be waiting for you. It will take you to Pokhara. Enjoy a hearty lunch at Pokhara and catch a flight that leads to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, proceed to your hotel and decide the next step.
- We provide you the accommodation which will be shared by two people. However, you can book for a single room with extra charge.
- We will also bear the cost of a domestic flight that will be traveled for the trip.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- Three meals in a day include breakfast, lunch, and dinner which will be provided.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner in an authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural show.
- The wages, meals, insurance and transport allowance of all trekking staff and porters will be arranged.
- We also can arrange the planning for the place of interest in the city accompanied by the city guide.
- We also have included the comprehensive medical kit and service of guide and porters.
- We also help you to reconfirm your international flight.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Trek start dates
- 1st of every Month
Trek To Annapurna
- Kaski, Lamjung, Manang Destination:
- Min-pax: 1-15
- Accommodation: 2 or 3 star level
- Duration: 9 days
- Difficulty level: moderate
- Max altitude: 4200m
- Religions: Hinduism and Buddhism
- Local residents: Tamang, Brahmin, Chhetri, Gurung
- Transportation: Private vehicle and airplane
4.6 Star Out of 5
“Best Trek of my life; out of the world experience.”
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
Chitwan Jungle safari in Nepal Chitwan is one of the 77 districts of Nepal and one of the top tourism destinations of the country. It is not wrong to say that Chitwan is the capital of the Jungle safari in Nepal. The country in the Himalayas is covered in forest in...
Maha Shivaratri Religious days and festivals are an integral part of every religion. Every religion has a specific day where they celebrate their religion or important event that had happened in their mythology. Some celebrate with ceremonies and rituals while others...
The Risky zone of Himalayas In Nepal For Trekkers Let us talk about the risky zone of Himalayas. In the HKH area, hydroclimatic risks can negatively affect the lives and livelihoods of a vast number of people. Even though climate change is just one of many factors in...
Rani Mahal is the crown jewel of the Palpa district of Nepal. The palace was made by Khadga Samsher Rana in memory of his beloved wife. Rani Mahal is extremely beautiful. The beautiful design of the palace with the taste of the western architecture combined with the...
Nepal is a country that is filled with forests in most of the parts. Except in the high mountains the country has forests all over it. It has various types of forests which people use for various purposes. Forests are the treasure of nature gifted to humans. From...
There are many amazing trekking trails in Nepal. The country has mountainous topography and is filled with mountains and hills in most of its region. The hills and mountains create the best trekking trails which the country is famous for. From east to west the country...