Rock Climbing Tour in Nepal – 1 Day Tour
What is rock climbing?
The adventurous activity that involves you to go up to the barren rocks that are either made by nature or artificial walls with the ultimate aim of acing the summing or the endpoint through the predefined routes. Sport demands a lot of physical as well as the mental strengths, endurance to climb, balance the climber make with his or her mental efforts. The demand for climbing is steadily going up. With the opening of the few rock climbing tour companies which offer a day climbing tour, the climbing enthusiasts can enjoy the tour thoroughly by choosing the appropriate tour package.
The main component of rock climbing is that the rock climbers should balance their weight using their hands. If the person lacks the proper knowledge and balance to climb the rock then the climbing turns out to be precarious indeed. Therefore, it is usually advisable to get the proper equipment to ace the climbing. Many people have a phobia of heights. If you are fazed with the height then this sports is not for you. Therefore, you should get rid of phobias through yoga or any other suitable technique.
Appropriate places for rock climbing in Nepal
Nagarjun Forest Reserve Site
Nagarjun Forest Reserve Site is famous for rock climbing, thanks to its easy accessibility from Kathmandu. The site is located 3km away from Kathmandu. It lies in the northwest of the valley. The place is equally important for nature lovers. The site harbors many species of birds, wild boars, monkeys, leopards, etc. It is recorded that the forest reserve hosts almost 318 species of birds.
Hattiban is the next easily accessible site from the Kathmandu valley. It lies in the southern parts of the valley. The site hosts one of the best climbing sites, which is most importantly a good fit for the highly skilled and seasoned rock climbers. The climbing spot is the best for those who want to get rewarded with the feeling of acing the toughness. It brings the sereneness to the climbers who can ace the site.
Bimal Nagar Site
For rock-climbing enthusiasts who want to enjoy the driving and views offered in the route can join the Bimal Nagar site. The site is located along the route of the Kathmandu-Pokhara highway. The rock climbing in the Bimal Nagar Site is suitable for all climbers. Furthermore, the site offers a panoramic view of the Magnificient Mountains like Mount Manaslu and Marshyandi River.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more youMake your adventure more you - Self join
Enjoy a tour with like minded people - Anyone can join
Travel with your group - Only your circle join
We will come to Thamel at around 10 am from where we departure to our destination
It take nearly half hour to reach the destination if the destination is Nagarjuna, or Hattiban. If our destination is Bimal Nagar then it will take at least 4 hour to reach.
We hike for half hour to reach the Nagarjun rock climbing spot.
All the team members will wait for their turn to climb the rock
We will have a lunch at 1 Pm
We leave for Kathmandu after having lunch.
- We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner
- The wages, meals, and transportation of our trekking staff (guide) will be arranged.
- We also have included a comprehensive medical kit and service of guide.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
Chitwan Jungle safari in Nepal Chitwan is one of the 77 districts of Nepal and one of the top tourism destinations of the country. It is not wrong to say that Chitwan is the capital of the Jungle safari in Nepal. The country in the Himalayas is covered in forest in...
Maha Shivaratri Religious days and festivals are an integral part of every religion. Every religion has a specific day where they celebrate their religion or important event that had happened in their mythology. Some celebrate with ceremonies and rituals while others...
The Risky zone of Himalayas In Nepal For Trekkers Let us talk about the risky zone of Himalayas. In the HKH area, hydroclimatic risks can negatively affect the lives and livelihoods of a vast number of people. Even though climate change is just one of many factors in...
Rani Mahal is the crown jewel of the Palpa district of Nepal. The palace was made by Khadga Samsher Rana in memory of his beloved wife. Rani Mahal is extremely beautiful. The beautiful design of the palace with the taste of the western architecture combined with the...
Nepal is a country that is filled with forests in most of the parts. Except in the high mountains the country has forests all over it. It has various types of forests which people use for various purposes. Forests are the treasure of nature gifted to humans. From...
There are many amazing trekking trails in Nepal. The country has mountainous topography and is filled with mountains and hills in most of its region. The hills and mountains create the best trekking trails which the country is famous for. From east to west the country...