Rafting in Nepal
In addition to its recognition as highly visited land for trekking and mountaineering, the idea of rafting in Nepal has also held its popularity in substantial manner. As being the mountainous country with numerous evergreen rivers flowing from Himalayas to the south extends an awesome opportunity to enjoy on the white and forceful water. Rafting in Nepal on the slanted and uneven structure of the river heightens your level of adventures. The water come out from the snow and glaciers of the Himalayas chills and charges you while exhilarating the rafting adventure.
Nepal bears an incredible standard of having the numerous rivers with high-force flow of the water. Because of its geographical structure, the current of the water has higher speed which is conducive to the adventure of rafting in Nepal. Even though floating on the jade and freshening water, you will feel as if you are immersing in the fizzy and tide-like cold water of the river. Making the moment magical and rewarding, the natural and greenery scenic view of the jungle and the hills will definitely add up the hue in the rafting rapture. In Nepal, Trishuli River, Kali-Gandaki River, Marshyandi River, Tamur River, Bhotekoshi River, Karnali River, Seti River are renowned as the rafting destination. All rivers are common in the origin being the Himalayas yet unique and different as they run through different geographical location and places in the country. In spite of being the same adventure of rafting, the aroma and alacrity it offers has carried distinction and differentiation.
- Exploring the culturally rich Tengboche and Dingboche monastery
- Observing the surreal sunrise from Kalapatthar
- Visiting the base of the world, Everest Base Camp
- Observing the religious Khumjung monastery
- Cultural awakening in the major UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Walking on the frosty, prayer flag laded terrain
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more youMake your adventure more you - Self join
Enjoy a tour with like minded people - Anyone can join
Travel with your group - Only your circle join
Season for Rafting in Nepal
Late September to December is optimum time for the rafting in Nepal. Besides, early March to early June it is considered safe for the rafting in Nepal. During the rainy season in July and August, it is found to be risky and challenging to roll over the river which asks for very experienced rafter and guide along with the determination to cope up with the swirling and whirling water.
- We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner
- The wages, meals, and transportation of our trekking staff (guide) will be arranged.
- We also have included a comprehensive medical kit and service of guide.
- Pick-up/Drop from/to the airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters, you can give them yourself if you like to give.
Rafting In Nepal
4.6 Star Out of 5
“Best Trek of my life; out of the world experience.”
Make An Inquiry
Fill the form for more details
Related Tour Packages
High altitude trekking is one of the most amazing forms of trekking. The trekking takes trekkers to an altitude that is very high from the sea level. In such altitudes, there are very rarely human settlements and pristine nature can be experienced which is hardly...
Altitude sickness is a common problem while going trekking. Also, sometimes altitude sickness can get severe, and people also may lose their life, it has happened many times. However, the question is how to avoid altitude sickness during trekking? If there is a...
Trekking is an amazing outdoor activity. It gives much-needed time in nature and an amazing break from the day-to-day hectic schedule. There are many places in each country that are best suited for trekking. The Himalayas are the place that is not considered as the...
There is a unique country that is located between India and China. Many people may know about the country and many may not. However, the country is incredibly unique in many aspects which is worth knowing. The name of that amazing country is Nepal and Nepal is...
Nepal is a beautiful country with lots of beautiful landmarks and places. The country located in the Himalayas is famous for its mesmerizing destinations and locations. Nepal is a small country that is located between the big countries India and China. The country is...
Nepal is the land of culture and religion, there is no doubt. The country is not big if compared its area to some of the land giants surrounding it like India and China. However, Nepal despite its size is rich in many things. Natural beauty, culture, and religious...